|New Tax Act! – How It Affects You, Your Clients and Real Estate Ownership
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Time: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Location: Futura, 1010 Valencia Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
To Register for this free event, please Click Here
Stay current on the 2018 Tax changes. Join us on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 for a Seminar on the New Tax Act and how it affects you, your clients and real estate ownership.
What you will learn:
* Separate Facts from Fiction Regarding the New Tax Laws
* Learn the Ins & Outs of How the New Tax Laws Really Work
* Learn Effective New Tax Law Strategies That Will Immediately Benefit You
* How to Avoid Tax Pitfalls
* Learn Priceless Real Estate Tax Strategies
Seating is limited. Please make sure to RSVP for this event. To confirm your RSVP, please call 650-572-7933
Food + Beverages and Networking After Brett Lytle’s Talk. Don’t Forget to Bring Business Cards!
This Seminar has been organized by Ed Diaz of Movement Mortgage. Ed is an experienced senior loan officer, and has the knowledge and expertise one needs to explore the many financing options available. Whether you are buying, selling, refinancing, or building your dream home, Ed’s ultimate goal is to ensure that you make the right choice for you and your family.