Please join us for a Seminar on “What to do When a Lobed One Dies”.
Prepare for the Unthinkable
Your estate plan should give you peace of mind. The truth is that most estate plans fail. Documents may be outdated or poorly drafted, assets may be improperly titled, or the trustee or executor simply may not do what they should. If you would like to know more about how your estate plan can succeed, please join us for a free workshop on the Rights and Responsibilities of Trustees. We will address how your trust document affects the administration on incapacity or death, strategies for minimizing risk and preventing family conflicts.
What to do When a Loved One Dies
- Have you named a child or friend as successor trustee of your living trust?
- Has a friend or family member named you as successor trustee of their living trust?
- Do you know what is entailed with this nomination?
- Are you prepared to handle the myriad of questions from beneficiaries?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of a trustee?
- How is trust administration different on incapacity versus at death?
- Are you aware that tax and investment advice may be different in these situations?
This free workshop for Trustors and Trustees is an overview of the legal and procedural requirements of trust administration to assist trustees and their trusted family advisors to properly discharge their duties. We will address the need for legal, tax, accounting and complete investment planning in trust administration and probate.
Please feel free to pass this invitation along to anyone who may benefit from this workshop.
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Time: 11:30 am Seminar Registration
Time: 11:45 am Webinar Registration
Presentation: 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
Location: 2070 Pioneer Court, San Mateo, CA 94403
Seminar Registration: Click Here
Webinar Registration: Click Here